Friday 12 February 2010

Final redraft



These are my final drafts of my practise task for the contents page i made the page numbers and titles of the pages more clearer by making the don't bolder and underlining it, this has made the contents page less complicated to read. The next thing i changed was my front cover. I used one of the picture i considered and edited it on a website to make the background colour more blue and to make my model look less pale and more natural. I then placed the masthead on the top of the front cover so it looked more like a magazine (rather then putting it at the bottom) i found that this makes the overall cover more professional now. I then put some of the main story's at the side of the picture so that the audience will know a bit about what is going to be inside, i put these in different colours to make the page look over all quite appealing. After the advise my teacher gave me i feel this draft is a much better then the one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment