Wednesday 24 March 2010

My photoshoot and images i considered.
































My photo shoot was a success and i had many images to choose from to use on my contents, front page and also my double page spread. overall i didn't use any single images because my whole magazine i decided to base on the band i named BlackBats. When looking at the single images i took above i felt that this would have worked if i was to focusing on a solo artist in particular because they fit into my type of genre, however because i was writing about a band i thought i should put pictures of the band in it not some of a few members.
After this decision had been made i then had to choose between the group images. My girls had three outfit changes so there was a lot of images to choose from. The first image i have posted consisted of all the girls wearing glasses, i didn't not choose this image because i think that no eye contact is appealing to the audience. The second and third image i didn't choose to use because the lighting unfortunately was too dark and when i tried to edit it the effect of the picture wasn't as good as i hoped for. My final group image i posted i also liked however i felt like the four girls were separated into two and i wanted them to look like they were close friends, meaning them being closer together.













No comments:

Post a Comment